Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Practical Scrappers Chipboard Challenge

This weeks DT Challenge at http://www.practicalscrappers.com/ is to use Chipboard. We also had a challenge for the month of March to use a digital stamp from http://thestampingboutique.com/ that was given to us by our DT leader. So I used both challenges for this layout. These pictures are of my nephew Landon playing in the snow earlier this year in Jan. These pictures were fun to scrapbook. I used the Make the Cut software for the title, other than the two green chipboard letters that I had in my stash. I also used MTC to cut out the snowflakes. Thanks for looking!! :-)
A close up of the stamp!!

4 comments :

Heidi M said...

Hi Amy! Great job on the layout for the chipboard challenge! It is so bright and cheerful! Also love the snowman digi image - perfect touch for this page.

Heidi :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Amy
I think this turned out great!
I really like how you did the stamp.....
Hugs Wanda:-D

Dianne said...

I have that paper! I never thought I would use it...you make it look sweet! Scraplifting here I come.
Dianne

Amy said...

Thanks Dianne!!