Monday, March 15, 2010

Layouts I made while at a crop on Saturday.

Here are my layouts from the crop I went to this past Saturday.

For this layout I used Make the Cut to cut out the title and the birds.
Cricut Carts. used: Graphically Speaking for the sunshine and clouds, EDPD for the little boy, George for the pumpkins, WIMG for the sign and Plantin Schoolbook for the grass.
I used the MTC software for all the cuts on this layout.
Cricut Carts. used: George for the pumpkins and Stretch Your Imagination for the vine (which is actually a flourish). I used the MTC software for all the other cuts on this layout.

5 comments :

Raven B said...

How darling. I like the cart used on the first lo I love how you used the paperdolls. So cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Amy said...

Thanks Raven!!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Amy
First let me tell you I LOVE your new header, and I agree 100% the saying!
We had a Black lab Rexi was her name we had to put her down about 3 years ago she was the most LOVING smart Dog . Yours are sooooo Gorgeous!
I really like your fall pages....
You are doing a fantastic job on them.
Hugs Wanda :-D

Amy said...

Thanks so much Wanda!!!

Debbie Bakk said...

Hi Amy, I'm giving you Beautiful Blogger Award. I love your layouts especially the recent ones with the pumpkin colors. Come get your award at my blog site http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com