Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Practical Scrappers weekly challenge

Our DT challenge for this week was to use something we've had in our stash for over a year. I had been collecting paper to use for a scrapbook I was making of my nephew. I hadn't scrapbooked in his album for a while so I thought I'd use some of the paper I had been saving and do a page for his book. I've had this blue paper for over a year and the picture of him is 2 or so years old. The pens I used to doodle are way over a year old. The tracks and train are from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge and the title is from the Don Juan cartridge. Thanks for looking.

8 comments :

Heidi M said...

Hi Amy! 1st I wanted to say that I love seeing your labs. Makes me think of our old dog and smile. Then I wanted to let you know that your LO is awesome. Love the title, train & tracks and that adorable picture.

Heidi :)

Amy said...

Thanks so much Heidi!!

Debbie said...

Cute layout! Love the train track border around that cute photo!

Amy said...

Thanks Debbie!!

Tawnya said...

Wow, that is so cute! What a great page!

Amy said...

Thanks!!! :-)

Debbie Bakk said...

Just wishing you a Happy Easter and love your train layout how creative ..when you get a chance stop by my blog I have left an award for you. http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Thanks Debbie!!