Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


♥ I'm loving this Fall like weather we're having this week here in St. Louis!

♥ I'm loving that I just ordered this super cute Halloween costume for Jackson yesterday. This will be his first real Halloween and I'm so excited! (He was only a few days old last year.) I found it online and sent a picture to Jake to see what he thought. He loved it and made me order it right away! Ha.

♥ I'm loving these super cute glass block lights that my mom is making for a fundraiser for our church. They would be so cute sitting out on Halloween night!! I especially love the Mummy light in the bottom left hand corner. Isn't he adorable?!?

♥ Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake cookies! These are so good.
♥ And as always, I'm loving these two guys!

11 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I am totally getting those cookies. OMG!

Marianne said...

Hooray for Fall weather! It is finally cooling off here in NC and I love it! Jackson's costume is adorbs!!!! Can't wait to see him in it! Those glass blocks are so neat! Did she get that off of Pinterest? If so...I wanna know how so I can make some too!! Those would be cute for Christmas :) Oh those cookies do look delish but I really need to resist temptation!! Did you know they have Candy Corn Oreos too???? Yum! :)

Holly said...

Jackson will have the cutest Halloween costume, ever!

Shannon said...

Love Jackson's costume. Cute and original! :)

[darci @ the good life] said...

WHHAAAAA????? Our precious Jacksons are going to be golfing buddies for Halloween!!!!

My J's costume got here last week (exact same one!) and it is freaking adorable. ADORABLE.

That's so funny ---- and awesome. We obviously have fantastic taste in a lot of things. HA! :)

HickChickBritt said...

Haha 77 is fall weather? Wow. Are temps are about that, and it is just an extended summer for us. I saw that costume online, and it is too cute! Dang it, now I have to try those cookies.

Kristin said...

Visiting from the link up...Jackson's Halloween costume is adorable!

~Kristin
livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

Klein Dot Co said...

I've never seen those cookies! Yum!
P.S. Totally jealous of your autumn weather. We have faux fall here in the desert : /

Anonymous said...

that is one uber cute costume!

Unknown said...

love that fall weather stuff going on!

New follower! Have a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! That costume is beyond adorable! Can't wait to see photos of Jackson in it :-)