Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Loves and Pins


Its been a few weeks since I've joined in on WILW and OHPW, so I thought I'd join in today.

♥ I'm loving that Jackson is doing so well in our attempts at getting him to sleep through the night. Last night he woke up at around 12:30, but I was able to rock him right back to sleep without a bottle. Then he woke up at around 5:15 and I did give him a bottle at that time because it had been 8 hours. (Our goal is to get him to sleep 8 hours without a bottle.) He didn't even eat the whole bottle before he was right back to sleep. I'm hoping he will stop waking up, before 8 hours, sometime soon. I also love how he sleeps with his little butt up in the air. ♥

♥ I'm loving this picture I took of Jackson the other night, and the cool edits I used on PicMonkey.

♥ I'm loving this Homedics Sound Spa that I got for Jackson over the weekend. I really think its helping him sleep better and longer. It plays 6 different soothing sounds and has a little picture projector with three different themed disks. It also has a timer on it.

♥ I'm loving this new song by Switchfoot.


♥ And, I'm loving this sweet boy and his daddy. ☺

------------------------------------------------------------------------


For this weeks Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday, I'm going to post some picture ideas for Jackson's 9 month pictures that I plan on taking this Friday evening.

Of course there are tons of cute ideas on Pinterest. ☺









And if Jake will comply, maybe we can get a quick family picture like this. ☺

7 comments :

Holly said...

That's an adorable picture of Jake and Jackson. And now I know why you need a wagon... maybe we can get together this month and you can help me with a few pictures? I'm not on your level yet! :)

Unknown said...

great pins and super cute blog! you should check out the giveaway im having over at my blog! it ends friday! xo

Joeylee said...

Your son is adorable. Great pins

Brenna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the picture of your son sleeping with his butt in the air. My son sleeps like that too and I love it.

Brenna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the picture of your son sleeping with his butt in the air. My son sleeps like that too and I love it.

Natalie and Lee said...

Just came across your blog and your picture choices are sooooo precious! I had to save a few to show my sister (my photog too;) Enjoying your blog and your baby boy is adorable with those baby blues!!

Lori said...

Total cuteness!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to reading more! :-)