Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Trip to the Splash Pad

Yesterday, my sister invited Jackson and I to go to a splash pad over by her house. So since I was off work yesterday, I picked up my mom and we headed over to my sister's house for lunch and to enjoy the splash pad. We had a great time and the kids had a lot of fun!! Here are some pictures from our day.

Jackson and I at the Splash Pad.

Jackson and Mason playing in the water.



Jackson had so much fun, he crawled and walked all around, just like the big kids.

My nephew Landon, playing in the sprinklers with the 2 little boys my sister watches.


Jackson wants to be big so bad. He just watched the bigger kids run around and wanted to run so bad. 

Once Jackson finally warmed up to getting the water in his face, he kinda liked it. ☺

My nephew Landon.






He had so much fun!



Landon and the 2 boys my sister watches, on the teeter totter.

Jackson walking around the jungle gym.

Jackson watching the bigger kids play on the jungle gym.

We had a great time at the splash pad. We will have to go back soon. ☺


Photobucket

7 comments :

Shannon said...

I'm so jealous that you have splash pads near you.

We have nothing like that near my house. I think they look like so much fun and I'm sure Tay would love it.

Great photos! :)

Stephanie said...

That looks like a blast! I was just thinking I'll have to see if we have something like this near us. Glad you were able to join your sister and mom!

Catie said...

So cute! It reminds me of when I take my little boy to McDonald's, and he watches the big kids play

Ashlee said...

It was so much fun! I'm glad Jackson had fun and these pics are great! We will have to go again soon!

Sara McCarty said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! Looks like he really liked it!

Mary said...

Your baby boy is so adorable. It looks as though he had a blast playing with the water. :) I loved looking at your photos.

Mary

Unknown said...

hahah! Oh how fun, so sweet!! I love them all! Thank you so much for linking up to Love Bug!!