Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Linking up with WILW today!

♥ I'm loving my super awesome new camera!

♥ I'm loving this picture of Jackson playing on the floor with Libby. She's such a good dog.

♥ I'm loving the absolutely beautiful weather we've been having lately. Its been sunny and in the 70's and 80's. Perfection!
As you can see, not a cloud in the sky!

♥ I'm loving these Fuse drinks. Especially this flavor.


♥ I'm loving that this sweet couple, (close friends of ours from church) found out today that they are having a baby boy, due in October! A friend for Jackson to grow up with. ☺

♥ I'm loving these few pictures I took of Jackson in his whale jammies the other night! I just love these jammies. They are so cute!





 ♥ And as always I'm loving my wonderful family.

7 comments :

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new camera! That is awesome ! I am on the hunt for a new one too ! I have the canon rebel xs, and just dream of getting a 5D. If only money grew on trees !

Trish said...

awesome new camera! i love new 'toys' like that!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Melissa said...

I miss snappy pjs on my babies :( Jackson is so cute! I keep showing your camera to Clay and saying 'see?..look what Amy got for her mother's day present'. Hint Hint.. He just laughs and walks away.

agalandherdog said...

Jackson is precious!

henning love said...

love that photo of jackson and your dog! so cute. and then the one where his finger is near his mouth. adorable!

Holly said...

Jackson with his finger on his face is my absolute favorite of him, ever. Such a sweet, happy baby!!

Sarah said...

JEALOUS of that camera - what a great way to take pictures of your gorgeous family!