Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its a......



.... BOY!!!!!!!

I can't believe we're having a boy. After everyone telling me they thought it was a girl, I was just so sure it was a girl. But as you'll see in the pictures, there's not really any denying it. ;-) The ultrasound showed that he's very healthy and weighs about 8 oz. They also said he's measuring right at 18 weeks, which is right on target. We are super excited. Jake and I both said we didn't really care whether it was a boy or a girl, but I know Jake really did want a boy and when she told us it was a boy, Jake was grinning from ear to ear! He told me this morning that Chiefs Nation (he's a huge K.C. Chiefs fan) just grew by another member. :-)

So without further adieu.... Jackson Thomas Smith.




5 comments :

Holly said...

So fun!! We were all surprised!! This must be your dads reward for having only girls. :)

Amy said...

Yeah, when I called my parents to tell them what we were having, all I could here after I said its a boy was my dad screaming!! Ashlee said he did the same thing the day before when she called them to tell them she was having a boy! He said a baby boy for each arm, ;-)

magicwanda said...

Awe Amy
Congrats to ya I got one heck of a big smile reading your post!
Thats cool because little boys tend to cling to Momma....so nice!
Hugs Wanda

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what we are having in 2.5 weeks!

Amy said...

Thank you Wanda and Stephanie!! We're super excited.