Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 18 Weeks



Size of Baby: The baby is around 5 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and weighs around 7 ounces. About the size of a bell pepper.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my 16 week appt. I had gained 6 lbs total. I've probably gained a little more in the last 2 weeks, but I'm not sure how much.




Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants and mostly maternity shirts.




Gender: We find out today!!! We have our ultrasound at 3:30!! I can't wait!! Just praying the baby cooperates. I really don't have any "feelings" one way or another of what the gender is, but everyone keeps telling me they think its a girl. The heart rate in the 160's and 170's also leads me to believe it may be a girl. Hopefully we'll find out today!!



Movement: Yes, feeling movement more and more. Its still very light, but more frequent now.




Food Cravings: No real cravings, but I am really loving icecream. :-)



What I miss: Nothing really.



Sleep: Having to get up a couple times a night to use the restroom, otherwise sleeping fine.




Symptoms: Having to use the restroom often. Other than that, no real symptoms.




Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move more and more.





What I am looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender later today. I can't wait!!

2 comments :

Holly said...

I can't wait!!!!!!

Amy said...

:-) Me either Holly. Today is dragging. Come on 3:30!!