Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween/Fall Decorations 2010

This past week I was able to decorate my house for Halloween/Fall. The rooms I decorate for holidays are my living room and kitchen/dining room. I love Fall decorations. I just love the smells and colors. Pretty much all of my decorations have come from Partylite. I used to sell Partylite so I was able to get a lot of my decorations then and I've also had a party every year around this time to be able to get more. :-) So here they are...

This is my dining room table. I used my everyday placemats and plates and added a deep red napkin and a pine cone to each place setting. The pumpkin centerpiece is from Partylite and I have a pumpkin scented candle (PL) in the middle with some leaves and mini pine cones around it. The leaves salt and pepper shakers I bought from Walmart last year.

A close-up picture of the centerpiece.

A close up picture of a place setting.

The bakers rack in my kitchen/dining room all decorated for fall. The candle holders are all from Partylite and the little pumpkin shaped candy dish I bought from Walgreens a couple years ago. I also used some artificial fall leaves to add to my decorations throughout my kitchen and living room.

Candy Corn, my favorite!!

The little table in my kitchen. The candle and shade are both from Partylite of course and the brick cat under the table was a gift from my mom. She made it herself, so cute!!

My stove... The lantern is PL and it has magnet covers that go over it for different seasons. These are the ones I have for Halloween. The pumpkin salt and pepper shakers my mom just got for me from Walmart this year.

My entryway table in my living room. I bought the runner from Old Time Pottery a couple years ago. Every thing else is from PL.

My coffee table. The bowl and candle are from partylite and the potpourri around the candle is from Hobby Lobby.

A close up of the bowl and candle.

My aunt gave me this haunted tealight house (PL) several years ago. I just love it!! It is sitting on the end table in my living room.

My entertainment center decorated for Halloween. All pieces are from PL.


No comments :