Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beauty and the Beast at the St. Louis Muny

Well its been a while since I've posted anything on my blog, so I'm going to attempt to catch up today. I've been very busy and have been doing a lot of fun stuff so I have quite a few things to post.

Here in St. Louis we have an outdoor theater called the Muny and every summer they put on 7 shows. I try to go to at least one show every year, but this year I'm going to try to go to see all of them. The first was Beauty and the Beast. My Mother in Law and I had tickets for last Sunday night 6/26, but after waiting a long time in the rain, they cancelled the show. Thankfully they let us exchange our tickets and we ended up being able to see it the very next night. We had a great time. It was a really good show. Here are a couple pictures. The first is of us in the rain and the second is the night we were acutally able to see it.

My MIL and I in our seats, hoping that the rain will stop so we can watch the show. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

My MIL and I at the Muny, the night we actually got to see the show.

No comments :