Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend!!

I had a GREAT 4th of July Weekend!! I hope all of you did also. I spent Fri. night and Sat. scrapbooking. We had a crop at church and my mom, sister and I worked the whole time on my cousin's 16th b-day book we're making for him. I will post pictures later today. Then Sunday we had a church picnic where we had BBQ and swam. It was so much fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera battery that day, :-( but a friend of mine took these pictures of the pies I made for our BBQ. They were really fun to make. I got the idea from the Martha Stewart Magazine cover. ;-)

Apple Pie

Cherry Pie

Then yesterday my husband and I were both off and it was also our 9 year anniversary of being a couple, we've only been married for almost 3 years, but we dated for 6 years before we got married. Hard to believe its been that long. :-) So we went to see Eclipse again and then attempted to fly kites at a park near our house. Unfortunately the wind would not cooperate, so the kite flying didn't last long. But we still had a fun day!!!

2 comments :

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, Amy, I haven't been by here in a while .. since the patio re-do ... and look at what you've done. These pages for your nephew are really special .. love the soccer one and the chicken pox ones are my fave! Great job ... love how you do these for other people!

Amy said...

Thank you so much Sandi!!