Friday, January 19, 2018

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!
Today I'm linking up with Christina, April and Natasha for Five on Friday!



One
At the beginning of January I made my annual Storybook Photography video. I've done this for the past couple years as a way to say thank you to all my clients for continuing to choose me as their family photographer. I always post it on my Storybook Photography Facebook Page, but thought I'd share it here as well. I just add 1 photo from each session I had that year and they're always so fun for me to look back on.


Two
A co-worker of mine got us all a Christmas Cactus for Christmas last year and I'm so excited to have this bloom on it, along with several other buds that are getting ready bloom soon. :-) When he gave them to us last year, they had already bloomed and there weren't any blooms left on them, so it's exciting to see these pretty little blooms on there now.

Three
Jackson had his second basketball game of these season this past Saturday. He actually got the ball got to shoot a basket, unfortunately it didn't go in, but I was so excited he got the opportunity to try!

Four
I took a few pictures the other night of Avery in the bathtub and I just love them. :-)




Five
Last weekend I put up my Valentines Day decorations and I also finally got a felt letter board. I had been seeing everyone else's on blogs and instagram and loved them, so I couldn't wait to get one for myself. I happened to find this one at Hobby Lobby for 50% off!! Such a good deal, I just couldn't pass it up. I love it so much!


Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments :