Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Halloween 2017

We had SO many different events for Halloween this year so I thought I'd try and get it all in one post with a few pictures from each event.

First of all, we did Boo at the Zoo which I already posted about here.

Next up was carving pumpkins with my side of the family on the Thursday night before Halloween.




The Saturday before Halloween, we had my Mother-In-Law's annual Halloween Party which was so much fun!

My niece and her boyfriend were also dressed as Wonder Woman and Superman, so we had to get a group picture. ;-)
 
My nieces Sophia and Bella. So cute!

The treat bags the friendly ghost left behind for all the kiddos.

And then that Sunday we had Trunk or Treat at Jackson's school!


Monday morning Avery had her Halloween Parade and Party at school.




Then Monday night Avery had her Halloween Party at Dance Class.



The afternoon of Halloween was Jackson's school Halloween Parade and Party.



And then finally Halloween night we went trick or treating. It was so much fun this year! We went with all of our neighborhood friends and my sister and her family came over to join us too.

Jackson and Avery each had 2 costumes this year. We had so many events that it was nice for them to have a choice for each. Jackson was Superman and a Skeleton and Avery was Twilight sparkle (My Little Pony) and Wonder Woman.

Avery really enjoyed getting so much candy. She just kept saying how much fun she was having, it was really cute. Jackson was up with his friends the whole night and he had a great time!

The cousins all ready for trick or treating.

The neighborhood trick or treat gang!

My dad built a fire and passed out candy for us. :-)

Our house all decorated on Halloween night.




Avery with all of her candy.

Jackson with all of his candy.

Avery holding Addison on Halloween Night.



1 comment :

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute! Love everyone's costumes!