Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Avery's Valentines Day Mini Photo Session

Over the weekend, my sister came over and we took Avery's Valentines Day pictures. I had been planning for it for a little while and couldn't wait to see it all come together. I ordered her headband from Sassy Sweet Pea Designs and found the idea to make the kissing booth here on Pinterest. Where else? :-) I bought a piece of wainscoting from Home Depot for my back drop and already had the faux wood paper for the flooring. The banner is from Target.

So here are a few of my favorites. ♥





5 comments :

Shannon said...

love these! i was going to do a valentine mini session, but then i got lazy. do you plan on offering these as part of your business?

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Beyond Adorable!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

These turned out great!

Sarah said...

Love them! I have been working on my vday mini session for a couple of weeks and my model is coming over Fri to snap some pics of her! Hope they turn out cute too!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I love these!! So cute!