Thursday, October 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday

It's been 5 months since Avery has been born (I still need to get her 5 month update on the blog, I'm really slacking) and I just realized I never posted a pregnancy bump date collage of all the bump-date pictures from her pregnancy. I love that I did this so you can see my progression week after week. :-) I hope it will be something fun for both of my kids to look back on. So I thought I better make a collage and get it up on the blog. What better day than Throw-back Thursday to share it. :-)


And because I love a good comparison, here is my bump-date collage with Jackson. :-)

5 comments :

Shannon said...

these kinds of collages never get old. love it!

Shannon said...

these kinds of collages never get old. love it!

Unknown said...

If somebody wants expert take on the main topic of blogging next I advise him/her to go to this site, continue the fussy job.extra resources

Adler Eagle said...

The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly! Mark Hurd

Richard Rey said...

Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable. amit kort