Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project 52 - 2014 - Week 1

"A portrait of Jackson, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Thanks to Stephanie at This Wonderful Life, I've decided to jump on the Project 52 bandwagon and link up once a week with Practising Simplicity. I'm excited to challenge myself to take a portrait of Jackson at least once a week. I often times do this anyways, but there is the occasional week where I don't get my camera out and I often regret those weeks. So I'm hoping this project will encourage me to get my big girl camera out at least once a week and get a picture of Jackson (and our new baby girl come Spring). 

I've already shared this picture, but thought I'd share it again and use it for my week 1 picture.

3 comments :

Jamie Kubeczka said...

very cute! I've attempted this before, but I can never seem to keep up! LOL

Desiree Macke said...

Love the idea of getting out the "big girl camera"! Might have to take on this challenge as well.

Stephanie said...

I love this photo of Jackson! Can't wait to see more weekly photos!