Friday, June 14, 2013

5 of Friday

I'm linking up with Darci again this week for her 5 on Friday Link-Up!


1.) I'm excited to celebrate Father's Day this Sunday. I am so very blessed to have so many wonderful men in my life, particularly my Papa, my dad and my husband!

2.) I finally put my hummingbird feeder out last week and was able to get a picture of one on my feeder. I just love these adorably cute, little birds.

3.) I love this print. I would love to get one personalized and framed for our gallery wall in our living room.

4.) I just adore this smile! He is getting so big!

5.) I really need to go swimsuit shopping. I would like to find one similar to this.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG that swimsuit is a MUST - you would look adorable in that. Love it.

Sarah said...

Adorable mowing picture and how cool to have hummingbirds!