Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Our Walk on Sunset Trail

We live very close to a walking trail that runs from downtown Florissant, to Sunset Park. Sunset Park is just down the street from our house. You can catch Sunset Trail just a couple streets over from our house. The trail runs all throughout Sunset Park and all along the Missouri River. Its a beautiful walking trail.

I happened to be off work last Monday, and wanted to get out in the nice weather with Jackson. So we set out for a nice long walk on the trail. About 2 miles! Of course, I took my camera along and got a few cute pictures of Jackson. ☺


Smelling Flowers.

The pretty Missouri River.


On the way back up the trail, Jackson started getting a little restless in the stroller, so I decided to let him walk for a little while. He did great and stayed right by me on the path. At one point he wanted to push the stroller. ☺

Picking some wild flowers.

I really love this photo. He's getting so big!

Getting so sleepy on the walk back home.

The next day, my legs were burning. I used muscles I hadn't used in a while. I hope to get out on the trail more this Spring and Summer and get some exercise in. ☺

I'm linking up here:

and here:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget, tomorrow is Throw-back Thursday here on my blog!! With all the graduations right now, I hope to scan some of my graduation pictures for tomorrow! I look forward to reading your posts!
The Story of Us

9 comments :

Ashlee said...

I love these pics. Jackson is too cute for his own good! Too sweet!

4 Lettre Words said...

We love to get out for walks...or as I call them, "explorations". :) Such a lovely place to have close by!

Shannon said...

We have a great walk/bike path right by our house too. Maybe I should take a hint from you and get out there and move my butt!

Unknown said...

You got some great photos; looks like it was a gorgeous day out! He is so freakin' cute! Love that one of him smelling the flower! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

Sara McCarty said...

Gorgeous! I'm so jealous of your beautiful trail right outside your house. What an awesome area to live in. And I love the smelling the flowers photo! Mac ate a dandelion the other day...so there's that.

Anita Johnson said...

What a beautiful place to walk with your cute little guy. My grandson would love the river view!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Wow, what a nice trail! Beautiful views!

tiarastantrums said...

my kids love nature walks so much

chelsey (ThingstobeStroudof) said...

Those eyes!! So beautiful! That area looks so nice! Thanks for stopping by our blog!
- chelsey @thingstobestroudof