Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Week - Day 3: Mother's Day Gifts


Here are just a few gift ideas of some things I'd like to have for Mother's Day. (I will now be forwarding this post to my husband.☺)

I love this idea. I of course would want a "J" for Jackson with his birth date stamped on it. I like that you can add letters as you have children. ☺
Found Here

Believe it or not, I'm probably one of the only people in the world without a pair of Toms. I would like some neutral brown ones that will go with just about anything. ☺
 Found Here 


Jake got me my DSLR camera last year for Mother's Day. It will be hard to top that this year, but this flash would be really nice to have. ☺
 
Found Here

I love this necklace to go along with my love for photography. ☺

Found Here

I would love to have a Jo Totes Camera bag. They are so cute and practical.
 Found Here

I am really considering making one of these for myself. ;-)
Found Here

Love this idea for some of the craft projects I want to make. It would make such a cute gift for any crafter.
Found Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, don't forget about our first "Throwback Thursday" Link-up tomorrow. I will be doing a Mother's Day edition. :-)

Here's the button you will add to your post. Just copy and paste the code into your Throwback Thursday Post.  I can't wait to read all of your stories tomorrow!!
The Story of Us

5 comments :

Shannon said...

I have a speedlight and I love it!! It is great for darker rooms or in the evening when you just can't get the natural light you need for perfect photos!

Stephanie said...

These are all great ideas! I love both of the necklaces! I don't have a pair of Tom's either, so you're not the only one :-)

Desiree Macke said...

You're not alone! I don't own a pair of Toms either! I'm still looking for the right pair (and convincing hubby I need to add to the shoe collection).
Great gift ideas! I may or may not have sent a list of Mother's Day ideas to Marcus via Scott's email. :)

Wendy said...

Yeah, I don't have any Toms either but I did buy a pair of Crocs for myself this year. I see why they are so popular.
I don't see Jake being able to top last year. ;)

Holly said...

I hope you get some TOMS. I have the dark gray ones for the same reason... and I wear them every day after work. :)