Friday, January 11, 2013

The Many Faces of Jackson!

In an effort to remember the many faces of Jackson these days, I thought I'd post a collection of some of my favorites. ☺

He makes a few that are silly...





and a few that are sad. :-(


He makes some that are sweet...



and some that are mad.

 He makes a few that are curious...



and many that are glad!



I love each and every face he makes, and the ones I'm sure he'll add. ♥


 I'm linking up here:
the long road

here:
Little by Little

and here:


11 comments :

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

I love the smile-thru-the-paci pic! so many sweet sweet faces :)

Hannah

Ashlee said...

Aww Jackson you are too sweet! Love this post its full of sweetness ;)

Shannon said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I adore this post. Look at all those adorable facial expressions! :)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Awww we have those reindeer pj's too. He is precious.

Stephanie said...

Jackson has some adorable expressions! The first two crack me up! He looks like he has a big personality :-)

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Oh my goodness he is SOOO yummy! Those eyes, I could just fall in to!
thx for sharing,
nancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Those are great photos! He is adorable, too! All of those expressions tell a story!

Kim Cunningham said...

These are priceless! You'll be so glad to have these. The first one is my absolute favorite!

Becky said...

He is so adorable! They are so sweet at this age!

Buckeroomama said...

He is such an adorable little guy! :)

Melissa said...

Amy you should make this into a children's book on Shutterfly :) I love it!!! Jackson would get a big kick out of it