Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


♥ I'm loving that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm loving that I'll get to see family I don't get to see as often as I would like!
 
♥ I'm loving that Jackson turned 13 months old yesterday! I can't believe he's already a month past his 1st birthday. Heck, I haven't even gotten the thank-you cards out yet from his party. :-(

♥ I'm loving this cute little bag that I got from a 31 party recently. 

♥ I'm loving that picmonkey.com just added some Christmas overlays, fonts and textures. They also added a section for card making! Just another reason to LOVE Picmonkey!


♥ I'm loving that I finally picked up a copy of Young House Love!! I read their blog daily and was so excited when they announced their new book. Its been out for 2 weeks now and I just hadn't had a chance to go get it until yesterday on my lunch hour. I scanned through several pages last night and now I want to re-do my whole house, Ha.

♥I'm loving this photo and as always... I'm loving my 2 favorite guys.

I'm also linking up here:


and here:
Live and Love...Out Loud

8 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Love Thirty One.

Ruthie said...

They are all so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sommerfugl Design said...

What a great list!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

You have much to be thankful for! those blue eyes and fuzzy hair are too precious! Have a wonderful day.

Stephanie said...

I'm with you on the thank you cards! I got a few out! none that I had to actually mail though. Happy Thanksgiving Amy!

Stephanie said...

I love that little bag you got from 31! So cute! And that photo of your hubby and Jackson is precious!

Becky said...

Look at those big blue eyes! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

Ahhh I had no idea Picmonkey had the card making option. Thanks do much for sharing! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!