Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I haven't done "What I'm Loving Wednesday" in a while, so I thought I would join in today. ☺

♥ I'm loving the pretty chevron afghan my mom made for my living room. 

♥ I'm loving that I had 2 super fun photo shoots this past weekend, thanks to Holly!! Pictures to follow soon!

♥ I'm loving that I can get Jackson's hair in a little mohawk now!☺

♥ I'm loving that I am getting my hair cut and colored this Saturday! I need it so bad.

♥ I'm loving that we've been brushing Jackson's teeth for a couple months now and he really loves it. He even gets excited about it when he sees the toothbrush and toothpaste!

♥ And, as always, I'm loving my boys!


What are you loving this Wednesday??

9 comments :

She's a big star said...

What a precious mohawk pic... just gorgeous!!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

SO sweet - he is beautiful.

Natalie and Lee said...

OMG! I am in LOVE with the afghan!! Your family is beautiful, going to browse your blog some more:)

Kristen said...

Love Jackson's little mohawk!! This wednesday I'm loving that duck dynasty is on tonight!! haha

Stephanie said...

That is such a cute afghan!! It looks great in your living room!

Rosen gets so excited when I take out her toothbrush and toothpaste too! I hope they always like brushing their teeth!

Liz said...

I'm loving the fact that I get to be an auntie, thanks to you and Amie! :)

Sarah said...

Love that afghan!

Lisa said...

That afghan is so fun!

Love your baby boy's eyes!

I just opened a shop on Etsy and Facebook. I would love it if you checked out my things or "liked" me! www.etsy.com/shop/lisaslittlelovelies or www.facebook.com/lisaslittlelovelies

Holly said...

That last photo of Jackson and Jake makes me melt! And I can't wait to share your photos on my blog! Probably tomorrow!! :)