Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Visit with Jake's Great Grandma

Jake and I were both off of work on the day after Thanksgiving, so we decided to make the 3 1/2 hour trip to Richmond, MO (a little bitty town outside of Kansas City), to visit Jake's Great Grandma Smith and his Grandpa and Grandma Smith. It had been a year ago since we had visited and Jackson was only a month or so old. We had a great time visiting with them and I know they were very happy to see us too. ☺ Here are just a few pictures from our visit. 

Jackson sitting on his Great Great-Grandma Smith's lap. She turned 89 this past July!

Great Great-Grandma Smith giving Jackson a ride on her walker. ☺

Jackson playing with some toys at Great Great-Grandma Smith's house. ☺ Some of these toys were made back in the 1960's.

Jake, Jackson and Jackson's Great-Grandpa Smith.

5 comments :

Kristen said...

Great-Great Grandma looks amazing! Does not look like she's 89!! My oldest son rides on his great grandma's walker as well. In fact, I think they have the same walker! haha

Shannon said...

Cute pictures - I love that he got to play with "old toys". Some of Taylor's favorites were mine as a kid.

Ashley said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog today - http://abcoulter.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-im-loving-wednesday_28.html!

Kimmyyy83 said...

Love it!!!

MaggieTheMrs said...

I'm a new follower and love your blog already. You have such a sweet family! There is nothing like visiting with family- especially when you have a sweet little boy with you! My hubby and I just had our first baby about 3 months ago and we are just so in love with our little man. :)