Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Sunday was a very pretty Fall day here in St. Louis. It was sunny, with a high in the 50's. I took Jackson outside that afternoon, after a nice long nap for the both of us. ☺

I put him in his swing for a little while, then I let him run around in the yard and explore (one of his favorite things to do). He loves being down to roam free.

Here are a few pictures I took of him outside that day.









I'm linking up here,

here, 

here,
Black and White Wednesday

and here.

6 comments :

Shannon said...

Great photos!

His shirt is just toooo much. :)

Holly said...

I bet he is loving those leaves! His little slipper shoes are adorable.

Serendipityissweet said...

Love that little fuzzy head! Adorable! And you found some beautiful light in these ;)

Christene @ MommaBird said...

Those. Eyes. Wow.

Seriously, how are they that blue? Beautiful!!

Heidi said...

So cute! Love the shot of his little hands with the leaf. Thank you for linking up!

rebecca said...

I just love your photos Amy, such a cute little guy! :) Thanks for linking up with the simple things this week.