Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Sweet Boy is Turning 1!

Jackson turns 1 on Saturday! I can hardly believe it! I will be off work tomorrow and probably won't have time to blog all weekend because I'll be preparing for and throwing Jackson's 1st birthday party! I'm so excited about the party and can't wait to see months of planning come together! 

So in honor of the birthday boy, I'll leave you with a few pictures I took this past weekend and I'll have plenty of party pictures for you next week! If you follow me on Instagram, I'll post a few pictures there from the party.

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Mommy and Daddy have had the best year of our lives and we feel beyond blessed and grateful to be celebrating such a sweet, funny and loveable little boy. You bring such joy and happiness to our lives and you make every day an adventure. We love you so much!






I'm linking up here:
the long road

15 comments :

Catie said...

It happens too fast!!! His outfit is really cute

Shannon said...

omg - I love his outfit!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!!

Gina Horkey said...

Happy Birthday Jackson:-) Have a great party; I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of you labor. Have fun!!

Stephanie said...

I love his outfit! Such cute pics! Happy birthday, Jackson!!

kyna... said...

Happy Birthday little man! Can't wait to see pictures of his party!
♥ Kyna

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG his shirt - so cute. Happy Birthday sweet boy and I hope the party is a true success.

Sarah said...

Adorable little shirt and matching rolled pants! Good luck with the party!

HickChickBritt said...

That first picture is too cute, he looks like such a little man. How is he already turning 1? All the blogs I read, the babies are turning one, that means my baby will be turning one soon to. Haha I am still not even used to being a mom yet.

Holly said...

We can't wait for this party on Saturday... We have the best present for a one year old, ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a milestone! He's such a cutie.

Pieni Lintu said...

So cute - lovely outfit too. :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Oh sweet boy. The first birthday is really a celebration for the parents! Hope you are soaking it all up.

Gina Kleinworth said...

He's such a cutie! Happy Birthday to him!!!

The Howard Bunch said...

Seriously he is so cute!! Happy birthday

Perfectly Pamela said...

Happy Birthday to your little one! Newest follower here. I have been planning my 7 month old's birthday party and I can't wait - but then again, they grow up way too fast. It's a double edged sword. I hope his birthday party was fabulous and he had a great time. Super cute outfit too!

http://www.mrs-cute-and-crafty.blogspot.com/