Monday, August 13, 2012

My Papa's 75th Birthday Party

Last Saturday we celebrated my Papa Reg's 75th Birthday. We had a party at Hatfield and McCoys Restaurant for both him and his twin brother Ronald. :-) You would never know he was 75 as he's in such great health! I'm so thankful for my Papa Reg and love him so much. Here are a few pictures from the party. :-)

My Papa on the left and his twin brother Ronald on the right. :-)

The cakes.

My Papa opening his gifts.

Family at the party.

My Papa's 7 grand-kids and 3 great grand-kids.

A few pictures of my Dad with his grand-kids.

We had a great time celebrating with my Papa Reg and his brother Ronald. :-)

2 comments :

Stephanie said...

Looks like a great turnout! Happy 75th!

Sarah said...

Hi Amy! New follower here after reading for a couple months. I LOVE finding other bloggers with little boys like me as well as dog-lovers. We have two lab mixes (both rescue's)! Feel free to stop by and say hi... www.sarahandderek.blogspot.com