Friday, August 24, 2012

Insta-Friday

Here are a few of my Instagram pictures from the last week or so. You can click on the collage to view the pictures larger.

Happy Friday!

1. Jackson decided to clean out Daddy's closet. ☺
2. A pretty rainbow.
3. Blue Orchids in the lobby of the building next to where I work.
4. A nice walk up to the grocery store Saturday evening.
5. Watching Little Einsteins with Jackson.
6. Bath Time. I love that his little toy is right in the perfect spot.
7. Jackson was laying his head down on the couch. He was getting sleepy.
8. Hanging out with Jackson on my day off this past Monday.
9. A bowl of Frosted Flakes for dinner. ☺
10. Jackson loves the show Chuggington on Disney Jr.
11. Swinging Jackson in our back yard.
12. The Gateway Arch out of my sunroof! ☺



The theme for Photo Friday this week is center, so I thought I'd use this photo.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

10 comments :

Opus T. Penguin said...

Cool pictures but #12 is called Gateway Arch.

#10 is my favorite

Tamar SB said...

He is so sweet!! Love that Arch though!

Jill Wellington said...

I enjoyed all your photos...but love the one with your baby and Daddy's shoes!!! SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Great collection of photos! That's so cool that you can walk to the grocery store!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

LUV the third pic from behind! Something about the green that looks so fresh and seeing him from behind. So cute!
nancy-of the crazy 9

Serendipityissweet said...

Aw, great set of shots!! Have a great weekend ;)

Unknown said...

Love that arch!! How cool!

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet little guy!! I love #7 where he is getting sleepy. So sweet!! Love the beautiful rainbow you captured too!! Great collection of photos.

Nicole said...

What an adorable baby! He looks very busy in the photos. I miss that age. Stopping by from Life Rearranged link up

Lori said...

Love the collage, and I the Arch!

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday!
Lori