Thursday, August 9, 2012

Embrace the Camera


Linking up with Emily at The Anderson Crew

Embrace the Camera is where you'll take a picture of YOU with your kids, spouse, friends, etc. The point of embrace the camera is to get in front of the camera and to document a bit of yourself.

My husband was out of town last night on business, so Jackson and I spent the evening together, just the 2 of us! He's teething some, so he was a little crabby at first, but after a bottle and some Advil, he seemed to feel much better. I was able to get him to sit with me for a few seconds, just long enough to snap a few pictures, before he was back up and playing again.Now that he's walking, he's constantly on the move.




Now its your turn!

7 comments :

Kari Hill said...

I found your blog through "embrace the camera". I'm now a follower. You have such a cute little boy!!

http://ryanandkari.com

Unknown said...

You both have the most beautiful blue eyes :)

Holly said...

That last picture is so funny. Hopefully he slept well with the teething pain. Olive is a drooling little fool right now. Let's plan a picture taking night soon!!

Anonymous said...

ah!!! these are too SWEET

Mycharmingcolors said...

You have a gorgeous smile!!! And Jackson is soooo sweet. Great pictures :-)

Three Sisterz said...

I'm a new follower via Embrace the Camera. I love your freckles and the blue eyes you share with your precious son!




~Courtenay

Jen said...

cute! I love mommy and baby pictures :)