Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embrace the Camera


Linking up with Emily at The Anderson Crew

Embrace the Camera is where you'll take a picture of YOU with your kids, spouse, friends, etc. The point of embrace the camera is to get in front of the camera and to document a bit of yourself.

Monday night, Jake and I were playing with Jackson after I had taken his weekly picture. I kept my camera out to get a few pictures of Jackson playing and I snapped a few of Jake playing with Jackson and one of myself with Jackson. I thought I'd share them for Embrace the Camera. ☺





7 comments :

Alexis said...

Love this! What an adorable little boy you have. His eyes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that dad is on the floor rolling around. Praise God for great dad's!!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little family you have :)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, he is a CUTIE! Thanks for sharing!!

sarah k said...

Baby and Daddy games are the best. :) Love that baby's big eyes!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love that you caught daddy playing with him on the floor, good daddies are hard to find!

Bees_Circus said...

Such an adorable family! Looks like your little boy's a very lucky one! Xxx