Thursday, April 19, 2012

Embrace the Camera

Its a beautiful Thursday here in the STL!! I wish I was outside enjoying the weather with my sweet boy, instead of being stuck in this stupid office. :-( 

Oh well.

I'm linking up with Emily at The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera.

Embrace the Camera is where you'll take a picture of YOU with your kids, spouse, friends, etc. the point of embrace the camera is to get in front of the camera and to document a bit of yourself.






Here are a few pictures I took of Jackson and I this past week. I just downloaded Instagram recently and I'm having so much fun with it! You can find these pictures there too.

This first picture, Jake took of Jackson and I on my birthday last Thursday.

The next three I took last night just hanging out at home with Jackson. The color isn't great on any of them, but oh well. :-)



And I also just downloaded the PhotoGrid app, which is a lot of fun too.

3 comments :

Flor said...

i'd much rather be hanging out with him then an office too, he's a cutie patootie!
i just got instagram on my phone last week and i think i'm addicted now as well :)

Linda said...

I'm officially an instagram addict..such great spur of the moment photos!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots! Just wanted to encourage you to hop on over to our Mommy MOments PHoto Challenge and join in. You can do it for fun or for some fabulous prizes. http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/2012/04/15/mommy-moments-photo-challenge-has-begun/
Enjoy,
Mari