Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day Weekend!

Its Friday and St. Patrick's Day Weekend! Yay! We don't have a lot planned. Jake is going out with his brothers tomorrow for one of his brothers' birthday. So I guess Jackson and I will hang out together all day. :-) Maybe we'll go for a walk or go to the park if the weather is nice.

Sunday we'll go to church and then I'm not sure what we'll do the rest of the day. I love weekends where there's not much planned!!

I thought I'd leave you with some fun pinterest finds for St. Patrick's Day. Hope you all have a great weekend!














3 comments :

Melissa said...

I love pinterest! These are so cute for st pat's day :) I enjoy reading your blog--you guys are so sweet

Amy Lee said...

love all the st. patty's day pins! those cookies look awesome! and your little one is just precious. love the weekly photo idea. i'll have to remember that for #2. great blog!

amy @ a sweet pea thing.

HickChickBritt said...

Oh my gosh! That baby pic is too cute!