Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!!

Yay! Its finally Friday! And its a 3 day weekend for me!! Hooray!

So far we don't have a whole lot planned for this weekend and I'm pretty happy about that! Tonight we are just relaxing at home. I think my husband is planning on grilling steaks, which sounds wonderful to me!
 
We may go bowling tomorrow night to practice for a tournament we're in with my office next weekend. I haven't bowled since last years tournament in January. I was pregnant a majority of the year so bowling wasn't really an option. Jake thought we should probably practice since its been so long for both of us.

Sunday we have church in the morning. Then we'll probably just hang out at home and watch football that afternoon. Sunday evenings we always go to some friends of ours house. We usually have dinner and sometimes will play a game.

Monday I'll probably meet up with my Mom and Sister for lunch and a little shopping with the kids.


So thats my plan for the weekend. Do you have anything fun planned?

No comments :