Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays


Here's what I'm loving on Pinterest this week...

 I really love this bag. I only wish I was able to make it myself.

This is such a cute way to keep your appointments straight.

 A genius idea for keeping your cords straight!! Attach a kitchen basket to the underside of your desk!

 I thought this was such a cute idea for an ornament to remember a trip you took earlier that year.

A great idea for the picture Christmas cards you get each year. Just punch a couple holes in them, add rings and make them into a little book to set out at Christmas time each year.

A super cute display board. I thought this would be cute to use for each season or month and just change it out with a different banner.

So these are just a few of the things I'm loving this week on Pinterest. What are you loving??

7 comments :

Holly said...

Love the display board and the Christmas card idea! I think I may have to do that with our wedding cards. Much prettier than sitting in a box!

Holly said...

The ornament is really cute- I know you can make one of those. :) Olive is napping... So off to Pinterest I go...

Mrs. Darcy said...

Hi! I just found your blog from the link party and it's really cute!

I really like the display board and the clothespin idea. I was shopping at Michael's yesterday and found some adorable Shabby Chic brand clothespins for $1. They would be adorable for the clothespin reminders:)


liveloveread

ACW said...

I often forget that I actually need to do something with my Christmas cards that I save instead of just throw them in the storage box. Thanks for the idea.

Ashley said...

Cute pins! I love them all!

*Katy* said...

Stopping by from the vintage apple!

Love, love, love the idea of the kitchen basket under the desk for the cords! GENIUS!

and the ornaments to remember a trip? so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! I wish I would do these cute ideas when I find them! Love the appointment day clothes pin one.