Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas. We certainly did. :-)  It was a great weekend spent with friends and family.

I took lots of pictures, but I forgot my memory stick at home this morning. So I'll post a few that we took Christmas day at church that I've already uploaded to Facebook. I'll try and post the rest later this week.

The set from our church Christmas musical was still up on Christmas morning, so we took a few pictures sitting on the couch. Landon, Mason and Jackson all had their Christmas red on. They looked so cute.

Jake, Jackson and I at church on Christmas morning.

Jackson, Landon and Mason. (Jackson slept through our little photo shoot.)

Maw Maw an Papa (My parents) with their grand-babies.

Jackson at church on Christmas morning. :-)

2 comments :

Holly said...

Great pictures! I lve your new layout! :)

Amy said...

Thanks Holly.