Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Here are the rest of the pictures I took this Christmas.

Christmas Eve at our house with my Mom's side of the family.

Landon opening presents on Christmas Eve.




Christmas Day at my Mother in Law's house. Between my husband and his 2 brothers and their families, there are 3 boys, their wives and then 9 children between all 3 boys. So there's always A LOT of presents.



My nephews Ethan and Jack and my niece Bella.

Our little family of 3 on Christmas day at my MIL's house.

My nieces Kyleigh and Alexis waiting to see whats in their stockings from Grandma.

Bella, Sophia and Ethan waiting to see whats in their stockings from Grandma.

 The kids opening their gifts.

Jackson with a bow on his head. :-) He was my best present of all this year.

Jackson with the pillow his Great Great Grandma Smith made for him.

Jackson enjoying his first Christmas.

Jackson trying out his new swing from Grandma.



My nephew Landon opening presents at my parents' house the day after Christmas.

My nephew Landon opening presents at my parents' house the day after Christmas.

Landon helping Jake open some of Jackson's gifts.

Cousins Mason and Jackson.

My little butter ball taking a Christmas nap.

Cousins Mason, Landon and Jackson in their new Christmas pj's from Maw Maw and Papa.

2 comments :

HickChickBritt said...

Haha my son wore the same outfit as yours on christmas. Too cute I love reading blogs of mom's who have baby's this age. My son was born Dec 9th. Happy holidays

Amy said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy. :-) Happy Holidays to you too.