Thursday, September 8, 2011

34 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 34 Weeks as of yesterday.


Size of Baby: He weighs around 4 3/4 pounds now (the weight of a cantaloupe) and is 18 inches long from head to heal.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my last appt. I had gained around 27 pounds total. I have another Dr. appt. on Monday, so we'll see if that number has changed at all. Hopefully not!!


Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity clothes, and I'm even growing out of most of the maternity clothes I have! I will be so happy to wear regular clothes again.

Gender: Its a BOY!! Jackson Thomas Smith


Movement: Yes!! He is still moving a lot and it even hurts sometimes now. His movements are big and strong now and I can even sometimes see what looks like an elbow or a knee skim across my stomach. :-)

Food Cravings: Ice Cream!!  :-)


What I miss: Being able to wear my wedding ring and getting a good nights sleep!! I know I should probably get used to the lack of sleep. I'm sure I'll be sleep deprived for quite a while after he's born.


Sleep: Still not sleeping great. Just can't seem to get comfortable and I am having to get up a lot to use the restroom.


Symptoms: Feeling really tired lately and just down right uncomfortable.


Best Moment this week: Getting some things clean and organized around the house, doing a little shopping for Jackson (Carters was having a 50% off sale!!), and just spending time with family on Labor Day.


What I am looking forward to: Getting our maternity pictures taken and my shower this Saturday and meeting our sweet baby boy in just about 6 more weeks!!

2 comments :

Holly said...

I can't wait for your shower! Of course I'm looking forward to seeing your gifts, but I am also looking forward to the yummy food your family always makes! :)

Is your sister feeling better? I was wondering who was making your cake if she is on bed rest.

Amy said...

I'm so glad you are able to come to the shower! Are you feeling better today?

Ashlee is still on bedrest, but feeling better. I think the medicine is helping a lot. She (with the help of my mom) are making the cake/cupcakes. Diane is making all the food and punch. They are even going to try making cake pops! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!!