Wednesday, July 6, 2011

25 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 25 Weeks.

Size of Baby: The baby is around 13 1/2 inches long, from head to heel.  He weighs around a pound and a half. About the size of a rutabaga.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my Dr. appt. on Friday I had gained 18 pounds total. The baby was also measuring 2 weeks ahead.


Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants and mostly maternity shirts.


Gender: Its a BOY!! Jackson Thomas Smith


Movement: Yes, he's moving around A LOT now, and I love it.


Food Cravings: Still no real food cravings. Just anything that sounds good. I do seem to be hungrier more often these days, which is not helping my ever expanding waist and hips. Guess that comes with the territory though.


What I miss: Nothing really at this point.


Sleep: Having to get up at least once a night to use the restroom and just can't seem to get comfortable sometimes, but otherwise sleeping fine. I don't seem to have a problem going to sleep cause I'm usually very tired by the end of the day.


Symptoms: I'm still having some issues with my upper back and under my right ribs, but its tolerable and I think the chiropractor is helping some.


Best Moment this week: Spending time with family, my mom buying Jackson's crib set and registering for Jackson at Babies R Us.

What I am looking forward to: Getting Jackson's room ready, my baby shower on Sept. 10th and getting to meet Jackson in Oct.

2 comments :

Holly said...

Do you have a pregnancy pillow for when you sleep? I bought a long, cheap pillow from Walmart when I was pregnant with Haven. It took up the whole bed, but I slept better. I think I am going to find a new one this weekend. I'm glad your back is feeling a bit better. :)

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. I don't have a pregnancy pillow, but I've been thinking about getting one. You'll have to let me know how yours works out.