Wednesday, June 1, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 20 Weeks, I'm half way to being able to meet little Jackson!!


Size of Baby: The baby is around 6 1/2 inches long (head to rump), 10 inches head to heel. (About the length of a banana.) He weighs around 10 1/2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my 16 week appt. I had gained 6 lbs total. I've probably gained a little more in the last 4 weeks, but I'm not sure how much. I should have a better idea after my Dr. appt. on Friday.


Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants and mostly maternity shirts.

Gender: Its a BOY!! Jackson Thomas Smith


Movement: Yes, feeling movement more and more. Its still light, but more frequent now and seems to be getting stronger.


Food Cravings: Loving fruit and sweets.


What I miss: Nothing really.


Sleep: Having to get up at least once a night to use the restroom, otherwise sleeping fine.


Symptoms: Having to use the restroom often and some mid back pain.


Best Moment this week: Feeling Jackson move more and more and spending time with family this past weekend.


What I am looking forward to: Getting to hear Jackson's heartbeat on Friday at my Dr. Appt.

2 comments :

Holly said...

You finally look pregnant!! Very cute!!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. :-)