Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Late Birthday Dinner

Last night I went out with my BFF Carley, her mom and her aunt Rosie for a late birthday dinner for me. We went to one of my favorite restaurants P.F. Chang's!!! It was so yummy!! Here's what I had to eat...

Fried Wantons for an appetizer.

I LOVE the Lettuce Wraps, so I had them as my main course.

Then we had to have the Banana Spring Rolls for desert!! They are pure heaven. I could honestly go there just for the banana spring rolls. :-)


We had a great time and its always fun to catch up.


Carley's mom Betsy (who's like a second mom to me), my BFF Carley, myself and Carley's aunt Rosie.

2 comments :

Holly said...

You look so good! And so do those lettuce wraps! Yum!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. :-) The lettuce wraps were great! How have you been doing?