Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 7 weeks, as of yesterday.


Size of baby: About 1/2 of an inch, the size of a blueberry. Uterus has doubled in size in the past 5 weeks.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't actually weighed, but I'm still not showing. I doubt I've gained any baby weight yet.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet.


Gender: We should be able to find out sometime in May. I can't wait. :-)


Movement: Not yet, its still too early.

Food Cravings: None so far.

What I miss: Being able to feel normal, without always feeling nauseous.

Sleep: Sleeping just fine, in fact I can't seem to get enough sleep, no matter how much I sleep. 


Symptoms: I feel nauseous pretty much all day long. I have a heightened sense of smell and most smells make the nauseous feeling even worse. I feel super tired all the time.


Best Moment this week: Nothing really.

What I am looking forward to: My first Dr. appt. on March 11th and not feeling nauseous anymore.

4 comments :

Holly said...

Hang in there... I was sick all day and all night until the end of the first tri-mester. You actually forget how bad it all is, I promise. In the meantime, drinks lots of cold water and suck on lemons. Nothing I bought, drank, wore ever helped.

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. I've been trying to eat little snacks today every couple of hours because it seems to be worse when I let myself get hungry. So I'm hoping this will help.

Christine Meyer said...

Congrats Amy! Praying that all goes well for you and looking forward to all your fun news!

Amy said...

Thanks Christine!!