Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Party Decorations

Jake and I host a Super Bowl party every year and this year I decided to be a little more festive and get some decorations for the party. Here are a few pictures to show you my decorations!

Going downstairs to the party.

The food table (what is normally my scrapbook table). I managed to get all the cute decorations at the Dollar Tree!!

 A close up of the food table. The big football in the center is a candy dish. The little footballs on either side are salt and pepper shakers that I got from Dollar General. The bowls will be for chips. :-)

The cute decorations over the food table.

The candy dish filled with roasted peanuts for the party.

The counter in my scrapbook room all decorated for the party.

3 comments :

Melissa said...

Looks great! I love the football banner! We will be partying with some friends as well! Have fun!

Holly said...

The decorations look great! We're excited to see you guys tonight. :)

Amy said...

Thanks Melissa!!! I hope you had a fun night at your party :-)

Thanks Holly!!! I hope you had fun at our party tonight. It was good seeing you guys too. :-)