Friday, February 11, 2011

A Double Blessing!!

The GOOD news just keeps on coming. My sister, who has been trying for 2 years for her second child, just found out today that she's pregnant too!!!! She had taken several rounds of Clomid and had done an IUI and none of it helped her to get pregnant. They had taken a break this past cycle and to all of our surprise, she's Pregnant!!! We are so excited to go through our pregnancies together. Our babies are literally due within days of one another!!! Needless to say our parents are just ecstatic. God works in mysterious ways and he's given our family a double blessing. We are so thankful. :-)

Ashlee and I when we were little. She's 3 1/2 years younger than me. (I'm on the right, she's on the left.)

Ashlee and I just a couple years ago. (I'm on the left, she's on the right.)

3 comments :

Melissa said...

How fun for your family!!!

Amy said...

Thanks Melissa. We just can't hardly believe. It still hasn't really sank in, but we are sooo excited!!!

Holly said...

This gave me goose bumps!! How EXCITING!!