Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentines Day Decorations

In the 3 years I've been married and had my own house, I've never really decorated for Valentines Day, but always wanted to. So since we got to go home a little early today because of the icy weather, I decided to decorate my table with mostly stuff I already had around the house. I did stop off at Schnucks to get a couple things and while I was there I picked up some heart shaped red hots for my centerpiece, a super cute heart shaped candy dish, some V-day m & ms and some V-day confetti for my table. I really want to do so much more, but this will have to be it for now. I know Target has some super cute stuff and I'd like to make a trip there this week to see if I can get a cute table runner and maybe some cute napkins/napkin rings, some V-day salt and pepper shakers and a dish towel. But with the impending bad weather the next 2 days, it may have to wait til the weekend. :-( This is what I came up with for now.

Our dining room table decorated for Valentines Day

Our bakers rack decorated for Valentines Day

This is my new Valentines Day candy dish.

This is a heart shaped tealight holder from PartyLite.

This is a frame I've had since Jake and I first started dating, in fact the picture in it is from 2002.

No comments :