Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our church toddler class Halloween Party

My sister and I teach the toddler aged kids class at our church. Last night we had our Halloween Party for them. We had a lot of fun. We colored a Halloween coloring page, played pass the pumpkin and we cut out little bats (using the cricut) to hide around the room and whoever found the most bats won a prize. We also bought some really cute cake mix and cupcake papers to make some cute Halloween cupcakes for our treat. The kids had a great time and so did my sister and I. Here are a few pictures from our party.

The kids coloring their color page.

The kids playing pass the "pumpkin" with an orange ball.

The festive Halloween cupcakes my sister made.

The cakemix we bought had Halloween funfetti in it. So cute and yummy!

The kids eating the cupcakes.


2 comments :

Holly said...

The little boy with curly blonde hair is adorable... And the cupcakes look delicious!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly! :-)