Monday, December 14, 2009

Ornament I made for my Mother in Law

This is an ornament I made for my MIL for Christmas. I got this idea from Archivers. You just take a 2x3 acrylic stamp block and a 2x3 wallet size picture. You use 2 sided tape that comes in 12x12 sheets, also purchased at Archivers. I altered the picture using Picasa and Walgreens photo to add the year and the holly leaves border. Then I just used glue dots to attach the ribbon to the block. This is a picture of our whole family that we took on Thanksgiving. Its her brother and his family, her sister and her family and then her 3 sons and their families. Thanks for looking.


3 comments :

magicwanda said...

What a great idea Amy
And you did a fantastic job on it...
Big Hugs Wanda

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is awesome Amy. Your tree looks great too with all the neat ornaments. Also, I am loving your mom's album. Cannot wait to see and hear about her reaction!

Amy said...

Thank you all!!