Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cookie Cutter Ornaments

These are some ornaments I've made for our annual Christmas store at church. I also plan to make some more and give them as little Christmas gifts. I actually found the idea on the twopeasinabucket message board, but changed it up a bit to make it my own. All I did was take a strip of paper, just slightly skinnier than the width of the cookie cutter. I put the strip of paper through my xyron machine and then just attached it to the cookie cutter. I then tied ribbon and hot glued either bells or a little button onto the ribbon. I also tied a piece of ribbon to the top to make it easier to hang on the tree. I think they turned out so cute and were very easy to make.


2 comments :

Sherri said...

I love these little ornaments. They came out GREAT!!

Amy said...

Thanks Sherri!!!