Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tri-Challenge Layout ~ Practical Scrappers, Stuck on U Sketches and Frosted Designs

Practical Scrappers is doing a tri-challenge this week with http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ and http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to use the newest sketch over at Stuck on U Sketches along with using 3 different pieces of ribbon and an owl. Since I'm working on my mom's 50th b-day album, I decided to incorporate all of it into a layout for her album. I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out! TFL.


13 comments :

Sandy said...

ohhhh Amy what a fab job you did with the challenge...and wonderful pic...love the layers on your sb owl and branch...just perfect!

Amy said...

Thanks Sandy!!!

Christine said...

Love this interpretation Amy!

Amy said...

Thanks Christine!!

Marjorie said...

Great take on the sketch! That tree is lovely :) Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is just awesome! Look forward to being on the DT together!

Anonymous said...

hey amy! this is super great! tried to post mine on cricut but having issues learning my new computer..lol! congrats on joining over at PS! cute darling sweet lo!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Thank you ladies!! I'm so excited to be on the DT over at Practical Scrappers. I think its going to be so much fun!! I had a lot of fun making this layout and look forward to the rest of the challenges.

Pat said...

Very cute!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great job on the challenges! I love your little tree! Thanks for joining us!

Amy said...

Thank you Pat and Jamie!! I'm so excited to be on the team!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout. Love your color and the owl is a cutie the branch is a good idea. Thanks for playing along.

Amy said...

Thanks Kathy. It was a very fun challenge. I can't wait to get started on the next one. :-)