Saturday, October 31, 2009

Practical Scrappers Blog

I am very excited because I am now, officially a member on the Practical Scrappers Design Team. You can check it out by going to http://www.practicalscrappers.com/. I was asked by the Design Team Leader to be on their team a couple weeks ago and she just announced the new members last night that will be starting in November. I'm very excited to have been asked to be on the team. For the first challenge in November we were asked to use 3 or more different pieces of ribbon on a project. Since I am working on my Mom's 50th B-day album, I came up with this layout. Thanks for looking everyone and be sure to check out practicalscrappers.com.

8 comments :

Amy Heller said...

Hi Amy! I'm Amy H one of your new fellow designers over at Practical Scrappers! I can't wait to design with you! And I'm glad there's a fellow Twilighter on the team! Go team Edward!! Have a great day! ~Amy H

Amy said...

Amy, its great to meet you. I'm very excited to design with you too. How cool that you're a Twilight fan!! I am counting down the days til November 20th! We have tickets to the midnight show! I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by my blog. ~Amy

magicwanda said...

Hi Amy
A BIg Congrats to you Girl!!!!!!!
I new you were in for great things...I will be seeing you over there.
Hugs Wanda

Amy said...

Thanks so much Wanda!!

Sherri said...

Congrats Amy....love the brown/pink layout........looks great!

Anonymous said...

Amy, glad you've joined us at PS!! I love this layout and I have this paper - used the paisley for my little girl's first birthday invitations last year. I still haven't used all of it - I love it and have been saving it. Apparently for this! Probably going to be lifting this for her album! ;) Beautiful!!

Amy said...

Thanks Sherri and Angie!!
Angie, I love this paper too! I made an album for my MIL last year for her 50th b-day and I used this paper in her album as well. I have some more left over from this layout to do another one. I really love the pink and brown combo!!

Crystal said...

Amy I love how you used the pins in the ribbon. I am always afraid to use those! Great job and totally cute layout!