Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Randoms

~I'm so glad this week is almost over. Its been a busy one here at work.

~I'm also glad I have this coming Monday off. I will need it after this week and weekend. We are having a yard sale Saturday morning, starting at 7 a.m. I'm not a morning person at all. I'm actually kind of dreading this yard sale, but in an attempt to clear some junk out of my house and maybe make a little extra money, I guess I'm going to give it a try. My sister and a friend of ours are also joining me in the sale. So I guess even if we don't sell anything, I will at least have good company.

~Jackson is 11 months old today! Its starting to set in that he's almost one and its making me sad. I just want to keep him little forever. 

(Jackson drinking some juice last night at my MIL's house.) 

~For those SYTYCD fans out there, were you disappointed that Cyrus didn't win? I thought for sure he would win. I just love him! I'm sure he'll do just fine in the dance world, but I was rooting for him and really thought he would win. Here he is doing his thing and a super awesome dance routine from the season finale.


~How cute is this front porch all decorated for Halloween? I so wish I had a cute front porch like this.☺

~I saw this on Pinterest this week. Its so true. ♥
love this quote

Happy Thursday Everyone!

7 comments :

Shelli said...

Good luck with your yard sale. They are alot of work so I hope you have good weather and make lots of money!!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Best of luck with the yard sale. After so long I want to give my stuff away to not have to deal with the hagglers. I can't wait to hear about it:)

Kristen said...

I love that front porch too!! I always decorate outside, but it never looks THAT good! :)

Kristen said...

BTW, I have had one yard sale in my life, it was our neighborhood yard sale. By the end, I was in the red from using what little profit I made to buy things at other sales for my daycare! By the end I was giving things away! I'm not very good at yard sales! lol

Shannon said...

Can't wait to hear how the yard sale turns out!

Sara McCarty said...

I can't believe Jackson's almost one. Where does the time go?! Mac's getting so big these days. It kills me!

Holly said...

Good luck at your yard sale! You should have good weather.

And I'm looking forward to taking Haven to your block for Haloween, since all the houses decorate so well. :)